Originally, Nutella® was a smart solution to a tricky problem: the shortage of cocoa supplies following World War Two. Pietro Ferrero, a pastry maker from Piedmont in Italy, ingeniously created a sweet paste made from hazelnuts, sugar and just a little of the rare cocoa.
10 Ways to Eat Nutella :
1. with a spoon.
2. between two slices of white bread.
3. spread onto a crusty baguette.
4. in a crepe.
5. in a crostata.
6. in brioche/cornetti/croissant.
7. in a donut.
8. on top of gelato/ice cream
9. dip a banana into it.
10. spread onto cookies or wafers.
Nutella contains 70% saturated fat and processed sugar by weight. A two-tablespoon (37 gram) serving of Nutella contains 200 calories including: 99 calories from 11 grams of fat (3.5g of which are saturated) 80 calories from 21 grams of sugar.